Paid Internship: Creative Studio Intern for Travel Gear Review Site
Creative Studio Intern for Travel Gear Review Site (Detroit, Michigan-Mid-Town)
- Payment: $15 per hour for a total of 8-12 hours per week.
- Schedule: Ideally, you’ll work on Tuesdays and Thursdays, however, we have flexibility in our schedule, and we’re willing to work with you based on your schedule.
- Duration: The internship will last three months (potential for extension offer)
What We Are Looking For
- Experience in photography & photo editing (we have camera gear).
- Experience in content creation for web and social media, including iconography, video thumbnails, instagram videos, and more.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom.
- Organized Team Player: must be able to shift between 2-3 projects and communicate well with the team.
- Adventurous, with an interest in travel gear, organization, and optimization.
- Polished design aesthetic & good taste.
- BONUS: experience with graphic design, motion graphics, and social media management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be working directly with the founder to create various digital assets for packhacker.com and its social media channels.
- Brainstorm visual concepts for content.
- In-studio photo styling and photography.
- Occasional off-site photography around Detroit & potentially out of state.
- Photo editing.
- Research the latest trends in travel gear.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Midtown Internship” and answer the following questions in the email:
- Tell us what you’d like to get out of this internship.
- Tell us about a project—in school or otherwise—that you’ve felt great about and are proud of & why.
- Tell us a favorite piece of “gear” that you carry with you and why.
- Please attach your résumé and any links to your portfolio or live work.
- OPTIONAL: Send us your Instagram handle.