Motown Museum: Sales Associates
Motown Museum has 3 immediate openings for our Sales Associate Position!!!
Currently, we are seeking to fill a full-time and two part-time positions. If you are looking for a great place to work and enjoy working with people in a fast-paced environment, then look no further, Motown Museum is the place for you!
- Greet and engage all customers.
- Promptly and professionally assist customers by answering questions, demonstrating proper use of merchandise, up selling merchandising, handling phone orders, answering museum phone, ringing transactions and informing them of our membership program, special offers, discounts, promotions and special events.
- Assist with the replenishment and maintenance of merchandise.
- Assist with loss prevention by monitoring suspicious behaviors of customers and reporting all suspicions to Retail Operations Manager or Inventory Coordinator.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with staff, volunteers, and members of the community. Exercise tact and diplomacy always.
- Knowledge of basic math
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication; and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capable of working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Customer service and cashier experience preferred
Must be able to satisfactorily complete a drug screen and background check, available to work weekends and some holidays and at least 18 years of age.
To apply, please email your resume to HR@motownmuseum.org.
Motown Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer