Internship Opportunity: Detroit Regional Chamber
Applications close on November 28th at 1:55 am
$10 per hour and monthly parking stipend!
January – May 2018, Flexible schedule of 15 hours per week
Events Intern Qualifications:
- Working toward a degree/recently graduated from a four-year college or university in Event Planning, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience working with e-mail and database programs, CRM a plus.
- Skilled knowledge in event planning, hospitality, logistics, marketing, research and sales.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, detailed oriented, effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and provide superior customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Must have private transportation and flexible working hours for events.
Events Intern Responsibilities:
- Complete all work assignments in an efficient and timely manner. Handle all internal and external correspondence and meet the given deadlines.
- Assist with planning, organizing and coordinating all aspects of assigned events. Such as event research, event site selection, customer follow up, logistics support and registration.
- Working closely with the Manager, Signature Events on member events as assigned by answering and distributing incoming calls, maintaining and handling files, updating the web, managing registration, draft event surveys and report survey findings.
- Administrative support copying, organizing materials for team, collating and production of materials for events, mailings, sending emails and post-event fulfillment.
The Detroit Regional Chamber is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.