CrestTek Recruiting WSU Library Science Major for Research Library Analyst Job
Research Library Analyst Job Opportunity for Library Science Major!
Responsible for providing corporate library services including: reference and research, collection/organization/dissemination of information resources, website content management, and subscription management. Work duties require accuracy and coordination and highly developed organizational and problem solving skills.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform reference and research duties, including responding to user requests for information from internal and external resources, onsite and offsite materials, and print and non-print media.
• Manage library collections including the processing, circulation, cataloging, filing and shelving, and archiving of physical and electronic documents.
• Acquire, organize and provide online access to subscribed resources.
• Ensure data accuracy, management of data, and problem resolution.
• Independently evaluate and apply information management best practices for the organization and maintenance of records.
• Market and train end users on information resources both formally and informally.
• Manage corporate subscriptions to electronic resources.
• Support special projects and assignments; provide overall backup support for others.
• Ability to handle and complete multiple assignments.
• High level of oral and written interpersonal and formal communication skills.
• Ability to understand and translate customer business requirements.
• Demonstrate initiative and independent thinking involving situations with complexity and ambiguity.
• Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask.
• Knowledge of and insight into library operations and services.
• Previous experience in a corporate library/information center.
• Experience with library management systems and discovery systems.
• Experience with administering and integrating library Web-based services and resources.
• Knowledge of the automotive industry and automotive information sources is preferred.
• Proficient with SharePoint preferred
• Physical demands: ability to move/lift up to 20 pounds.
Education and/or Training:
• University BA or BS degree required.
• *******Master’s degree in Library or Information Science from an ALA-accredited Graduate
Interested candidates please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cresttek LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – applicants are evaluated without regard to their age, race, color religion, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, or veteran status.