Coordinator Position Available at The Michigan Association of CPAs
A nonprofit professional association located in Troy, Michigan seeks a full-time Coordinator to support their membership department. The Coordinator is responsible for engaging and providing assistance to members, potential members and other stakeholders. The Coordinator supports the implementation of marketing efforts, researches and prepares statistical reports, and assists with all membership projects and activities. The Coordinator is expected to maintain a cooperative, communicative, and professional relationship with association members, staff, customers, and vendors to ensure consistent service/product delivery throughout the association.
Working Hours: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm although must be flexible with the ability to work additional hours and weekends.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience: Minimum two years office setting customer service experience.
- Knowledge: a background in the usage of social networking and competent computer literacy, including word processing, spreadsheet, database, and e-mail software.
- Individual must be a self-starter, a team player, and able to multi-task
- Good communication and computer skills required with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Physical Activity: Significant sitting, occasional standing, walking, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Flexibility: Flexible hours and travel are required as needed.
Work environment is general office with cubicle workspace.
Great work environment and great benefits.
Mail, fax, or e-mail resume and salary history to:
P O Box 5068
Troy, MI 48007
Fax: (248) 267-3772