Duro-Last Roofing Looking for a CNC Accessories Operator
Duro-Last Roofing has an opening for a CNC Accessories Operator.
Position requirements and responsibilities:
– Manufacturing CNC experience is required; candidate should have a minimum of 5-10 years in
– 5 years’ experience with writing and programming machinery using M and G codes
– Optimize existing programs, tooling, and processes to achieve or exceed production and quality
requirements. Will create, modify, and activate programs used to produce specific parts
– Perform non-CNC tasks when necessary, to include: hand assembly and welding of accessories
products, inspections, etc.
– Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s
instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
– Experience with Water-Jet operations preferred
– Safety and quality oriented with a focus on continuous improvement
– Must have good organizational skills and be detail oriented
– Blueprint knowledge and experience is required
– Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Must be flexible with schedule and able to work any shift
The CNC Operator is responsible for programming, operating, troubleshooting CNC equipment. Will make
improvements using lean concepts and continuous improvement principles.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive benefit program that includes:
– Medical, dental and vision insurance
– Prescription drug program
– Life and AD&D insurance
– Short and long term disability (life insurance is equal to two times annual base salary)
– 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
– Paid vacation
– 6 ½ paid holidays
– Profit sharing
– Flexible Spending Accounts
Interested candidates can send their resume utilizing the following link
https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=11596171 or visit our careers page www.duro-last.com/employment
for more information on this position and other Duro-Last Roofing opportunities.
Duro-Last Roofing / JRB Personnel, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.