Posts from the ‘Process work’ Category
Here’s the final for Project 1. I’m pretty glad how it turned out. It was difficult, but I found all the letters I needed!
I got a better understanding of the descending , ascending, baseline and x-height by doing this.
This process was an exploration in the various font families.
I had a lot of fun mixing and matching modules!
Here are some of the separate modules that make up the letters of the Didot font.
Our job was the redraw the images by hand, this literally took forever, but by the end I had a great idea of the Didot font.
Here is the final for my Project 3. The reason I picked this is because the was close enough to a letter by the way it looks more like a number, but more importantly, If fit in with the system Didot makes with its letters.
Some Russian letters look like the number 6 and 4, but because they are part of the alphabet, we do not seem them as numbers.
I wanted to be as thorough as possible. It took my forever finding the meaning behind these words.
Check out the docs!
Here is the image set that I worked off of.