Fighting to Stay Awake

Near the end of the semester with all term papers due and finals coming up we are all up late at night studying and doing homework. So the main question is how do you stay awake and stay attentive in class? The typical college student answer would be lots of coffee, which does help, but I am here to tell you another way. You may not think of it this way, but being tired can benefit you. Since you are so tired you are not able to focus on everything being told to you. So use the energy that you have to channel in on the important details that are being told to you. I have found that when the main ideas and details are in place in your brain, the rest of the information is easier to understand and flow better. Now as I mentioned earlier, coffee is a college student’s go to when the all nighter hits you. The other stereotype college students follow is being broke. So don’t go to Starbucks to get an expensive coffee. Go to Mad Anthony’s convenience store on the first floor of the Student Center. They have different flavors of coffee, cappuccinos, iced coffee, and Starbucks refrigerated drinks. Keep an eye out as well for their monthly deals they have, one is any size coffee for 99 cents. This is my main place I go to get my coffee. Even though I have presented you with ways to utilize and face the no-sleep agenda it is still important to your health to try and get some sleep. So remember to time manage, don’t procrastinate, and leave time to take care of yourself as well! Thanks for checking in!

From General
Posted by Alyssa on December 6, 2017