Top Five Spooky Movies

Felling stressed  with the first month in the semester? Take a break and watch one of these all time best spooky shows!

October is my favorite time of the year, haunted houses, scary movies candy, cider mill trips, getting fresh donuts the leaves changing colors. This time of the year is the best, but I know it can also be one of the most stressful times in the school year. October marking the first month into the semester, this is the time when there is the most parting, midterms and quizzes, along with projects and group assignments. Fall usually is when I find myself trying to figure out the balance with social life, school, work, and with family. October is also mental health awareness month and I think that it is an important topic to talk about. As students we will be stressed, trying to achieve and know all your goals is not always an easy thing to do. So, this fall, let’s all take in the beauty of change. Changes in grades, weather, friends, and in yourself. When you are feeling stressed out take an hour to get your mind off things. I attached my top five spooky movies to watch!