- Make your bed every Moring.
– If you can make your bed every morning you have accomplished the first task of the day, and it will encourage you to do another task.
- keep a calendar
– stay organized, know your schedule.
– Wayne State provides students with Microsoft office, there is a calendar that connects
with student email.
- Have gratitude
– even when it seems like everything is going wrong, remember to be thankful for the things going right.
- be your own Advocate
– Make sure you do good, speak up and get the extra help.
– Speak to the SDS, speak to the CAPS
– endorphins will make your mind feel better.
– It is a good break from homework.
- work hard
– Make sure you put in your best effort
– Don’t make excuses
- get involved
– Find a group on campus with shared interest
– Visit getinvolved.wayne.edu
– Talk about what’s going on in your life, don’t let things bottle up.
– It’s okay to call home and cry about that test.
9. fule your body
– Eat food, good food that will fuel your brain.
– Drink water, stay hydrated.
- stay balanced
– Everything in moderation
– make sure you are okay before anything else.
– Even if you think you know the information, studying won’t hurt.
– Find how you study the best.
- Be your own biggest fan – Treat Yo Self.
– regardless of how many people you have on your side, always have yourself too.
– Gas yourself up.
- Keep the future in mind
– Graduation isn’t really “forever” away
– Know when your exams are, get prepared.
- cut toxic relationships
– If someone in your life is bring you down, you don’t need them in your life.
– surround yourself with people you want to be more like.
– National Institutes of Health found sleep deprived students have lower GPA’s due to the fact that it impacts memory and concentration.