Sep 20 / Robert Vrabel

Podcasts

Podcasts have easily been the best way for me to keep up with the latest and greatest going on in the web world. I mainly enjoy them during my commute to and from work, which makes the drive enjoyable and something to look forward to. I wanted to share some of the ones I’ve been listening to lately. * represents my favorite shows.

For Everyone

*Shop Talk – A show about web design. These guys are very entertaining, which is an important part of a good podcast. Watch out for the loud, random sound effects!

*The Web Ahead – Simply put, Jen Simmons is awesome. She is very well spoken and I find her to be very easy to understand. The show talks about a wide range of all things web related.

The Big Web Show – Jeffery Zeldman doesn’t need an introduction. He does a great job bringing on passionate guests.

Boagworld Web Development – These british guys are very entertaining. Sometimes the shows are a little too relaxed, but there’s a lot of gems to be found.

More Technical

*Hansel Minutes – Scott is very good about breaking down what guests have to say into layman’s terms. This podcast can get very technical, but it has shows that cover broad topics as well.

*Javascript Jabber – All things JS. They do a great job talking about a wide range of JS frameworks and their differences.

*Breaking Development – For web design and development beyond the desktop. I love the variety this show offers.

Have any you’d like to share? Post them in the comments!