Project 4 Constrained System Final

Prj4 Energetic grid Prj4 Energetic grid2 prj4 expedition grid prj4 expedition grid 2

Prj4 thumb2 Prj4 thumb

Project4A Images2

Posted by Kendra Okamoto on April 3, 2014
3 Comments Post a comment
  1. 04/16/2014
    Allibanana

Kendra, your project 4 finished letterforms were very well composed. I especially like the way the open forms of your letter “C” matched that of the lower case “G”, legs of the “R”, and the open form of the uppercase “E.” The thumbnails you used in the process for the final letterforms are very inspiring too. There is a flow to the energetic thumbs that work well with the adjective.

2. 04/14/2014
    Emanuel

For project 4 Constrained Systems one of the words you chose was expedition. The image of the people climbing the mountain with the water falling down from the rocks was a good example of an expedition. When I think of an expedition, I think of going on a journey. I also like “The Love boat” looking ship image you chose to show an exampe of an expedition as well.

3. 04/14/2014
    Emanuel

I would have to say that this is probably one of my favorite assignments. It was a lot of work, but the results were rewarding. The image of the one woman showing extreme movement and the 3 women in the other image showing extreme movement shows a good display of energy. You’re axe looking module is very creative. You did a good job spelling out you’re words using the limited amount of modules we were allowed to use. This assignment took a lot of thought. Nice!