Eview 360 Corp of Farmington Hills Recruits WSU Talent for a Full-Time Application .NET Developer
Eview 360 is an international, award winning design agency that has been servicing clients in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East since 1999. Eview 360 works across print, digital and physical environments to support global brands across a variety of industries. Our team of Architects, Interior, Graphic and Web Designers, Project Managers, Marketing Executives and 3D and Animation Specialists work together to help clients enhance the customer experience and convey a consistent message at each point of public interaction.
This position will play a critical role in the design, development, and rollout of web-based applications using the Microsoft suite of development tools. Qualified candidates will have experience across the full spectrum of application development including business requirements analysis, functional and technical design, graphical user interface (GUI) design, programming, testing, and deployment.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
• 2-5 years Object Oriented Programming in a .Net framework- C#, ASP.net, VB.net.
• Programming in mobile/tablet platforms (iOS and Android)
• Experience working with Linux
Technical Skills Required:
Software development and strong programming experience to include:
• SQL and MySQL Database experience
• Crystal Reports XI
• IIS 7.0 web server experience
• VB.net and ASP.net programming experience
• Visual Studio experience
• 4+ years of SQL experience
• .Net Framework 4.0
Soft Skills Requirements:
• Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills
• Must have the ability work under pressure to meet client deadlines
• Must have excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Exhibit extreme attention to detail
This position was sent to WSU’s College of Engineering from Tamrice McChristion, Human Resource Generalist at Eview 360 |Moda 360. Send all resumes by Friday, July 25th to her attention at firstname.lastname@example.org.