Heinz Recruits WSU Warriors for Their Commercial Trainee Program
Commercial Trainee Program
Program Start Date: August 18, 2014
Location: Pittsburgh, PA (first 6 weeks), then relocate to Commercial Location within US or Canada
If you hungry for a great opportunity to work with an industry leader, then send your resume to Jessica Eberley, Jessica.Eberley@us.hjheinz.com.
|Heinz is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete.At Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it’s our vision. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and most importantly the best people.
The Common Ingredients…
Individuals looking for a job – not a career – need not apply. Heinz has a laser focus on hiring top talent who have a passion for growing an unlimited career. Our talent demonstrates high degrees of ownership, works with a sense of urgency and takes the results of our organization personally. We are empowered to deliver results and continuously raise the bar for ourselves and our teams. We unapologetically expect to win. The opportunities for growth and rewards are earned by the exceptional leaders at every level who deliver results with positive energy.
Hungry for more?
Heinz is introducing a Commercial Trainee Program that is a highly competitive development program for candidates seeking an exciting Commercial career with Heinz. Leaders in this program will contribute to our future – the next chapter in our incredible legacy – our dream.
The Heinz Commercial Trainee Program is designed for future Commercial and Sales Leaders who seek a performance based culture that is built on meritocracy – ambitious, hard-working, passionate employees who deliver results will be rewarded. And rewarded well. Those employees successful in the program will gain exposure to aspects of our business not normally seen so early in career.
The Commercial Trainee Program consists of a 2 months experiential development program (in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – the Global Headquarters of the H.J. Heinz organization). Your rotational assignment will be at one of our Heinz North America Commercial locations. Willingness to begin the program in Pittsburgh then relocate is required. Housing will be provided for the first 2 months of the program in Pittsburgh.
- Must be able to relocate to Pittsburgh for the first 6 weeks of the program (housing will be provided)
- Must be mobile within North America as placement after training period may be located in any of our Commercial Locations
- Must be a recent graduate (or have graduated before the August program start date) in Commercial/Sales related field (i.e., Business, Finance, Marketing) with high degree of analytical ability
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or top 25% of sliding GPA scale)
- Preferred intern or co-op experience
- Exposure to Commercial research, case studies or projects
- Proven history of setting and delivering against personal goals
- Passion for customer facing interactions and delivering results through data analysis and insights
- Strong analytical ability, creative problem solving and high learning agility
- Change orientation
- Team player with high initiative
- Humble life-long learner and seeks knowledge and the ability to influence direction vs. power
- Strong verbal and written communication skills mixed with the interest and humility to interact with any level of the organization or our consumer base
- Curiosity, ambition, drive, and risk taking is valued
- Enjoys winning and takes results personally, treats every dollar as if it were their own
- Dreams of being known as the best in their field
- Demonstrated integrity is a must – never takes shortcuts when it comes to integrity. It is the continuing policy of Heinz North America to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.