Magnetic Resonance Innovations, Inc. Seeks WSU Computer Science Graduate for IT Support/Programmer Position
Attention all Computer Science Graduates!
Magnetic Resonance Innovations is Seeking
a Full Time IT Support / Programmer
IT SUPPORT / PROGRAMMER
Magnetic Resonance Innovations, Inc. develops trendsetting medical imaging technology including Magnetic Resonance (MR) sequence design, software development for clinical, research, and pharmaceutical industries. Our patented software and services help our clients to enhance and accelerate the diagnostics of diseases and the clinical trials of new products on a world- wide basis. This busy and scientifically engaging company is set to become a global market leader in international medical technology in the next 5 years.
As an IT Support / Programmer you will be assisting the Senior Systems Manager in a variety of projects from database management to hardware issues, performing experimental tests, writing documentation toward the commercialization of the next generation of our patented software to generate quantitative medical image reports. These projects also include developing algorithms, image processing, and interface programming all in a Visual C++ environment. Depending on experience some management responsibilities may also be required. Experience in Visual C++ is a must with Matlab also useful. The ability to work as a team member is absolutely critical.
1. A Bachelor degree from computer science or engineering or relevant field;
2. Demonstrated programming skills in Visual C++;
3. Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills;
4. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication abilities;
5. Experience or good knowledge in Medical image processing;
6. Understand Software development lifecycle and processes;
EXPERIENCE AND/OR SOME KNOWLEDGE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS ARE A PLUS:
- Anatomy Background (especially in Brain Vascular system)
- Ability to Learn New Software Quickly
- Management of database.
- Setup FTP transfer between MR Innovations and new client sites.
- Order computers and parts.
- Set up and maintenance of wireless access to data locally and remotely.
- Experience in design and implementation of FDA-compliant medical device software systems
- Familiar with DICOM and other types of standards.
40 hours a week.
Depending on experience.
The initial position will be in the form of a short term contract after which longer term employment will be considered.
MUST be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident (Green Card) holder or have a US Work Authorization card to be eligible for this position.
Please send your resumes to the contact below:
Rachel D. Martis-Laze Administrator Magnetic Resonance Innovations, Inc.
440 East Ferry Street, Unit #1 Detroit, MI 48202