CDI Corp Recruits for an Industrial Engineering Position and a Production Control Supervisor.
CDI Corp recruits for an Industrial Engineering position and a Production Control Supervisor. If you are interstedin either of the position below then send your resume to email@example.com
Plans and oversees layout of equipment, office and production facilities. Conducts studies in operations to maximize work flow and spatial utilization. Ensures facility efficiency and workplace safety.Perform cycle time and bottleneck analyses. Develop and improve work methods. Work with functional managers and operation managers to improve productivity, quality, and throughput. Support World Class Manufacturing (WCM) especially for WO (Workplace Organization) and LO (Logistic) pillars. Support IE Manager in various IE and WCM related assignments and projects. Perform manpower planning/leveling/adjustments per Assembly Plants’ Volume Adjustments. Perform Direct Labor, Indirect Labor, and Ergonomic Studies. Interact with production management and union leadership on a daily basis on all matters relating to staffing requirements and IE activities. Candidate needs to be self-motivated and goal driven. The Workplace Organization/Industrial Engineer (WO/IE) is responsible for implementing World Class Manufacturing principles through use of WO 7 step process. This will include man assignment development, cost deployment, Muri, Mura and Muda analysis, line balancing and station layout. In addition the WO/IE must be trained in work standard development and use of pre-determined time standards along with throughput analysis.
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering required
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management and personnel is preferred
- MS Office Suite
- Strong Communication and Organization Skills
- Will take entry-level candidates who are willing to learn and have had an internship/co-op in IE
- Has ability to have a flexible schedule
Production Control Supervisor
Supervise and direct work force in automotive environment. Facilitate smooth material flow from supplier to line feed stations. Ensure inventory record integrity. Champion safety and housekeeping initiatives. Optimize/implement Lean Manufacturing principles. Experience in material management, production control, supply chain management, business administration/management, industrial engineering, packaging/material handling engineering, or logistics is preferred. Supervisory experience in automotive industry preferred. Experience in assembly/manufacturing background a plus.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree by May 2014 –Previous
- Warehouse Supervisory experience – Preferred
- Manufacturing experience (2 years minimum) – Preferred
- Union Environment Experience – Preferred
- MUST be able to work any shift schedule and/or OT as needed.
- Candidate should be able to hit the ground running with little supervision.