WSU Warriors – The Association of International Student Organizations Conference is during our Spring break,
Below is an invitation for all WSU Students ( all majors) to participate in a great networking/Leadership Conference that takes place March 14th – 16th at Grand Valley State University.
Association of International Student Organizations Conference
It is my pleasure to invite you, your international student organization, and your international student adviser to join us in the annual Association of International Student Organizations (AISO) Conference. This conference will take place on the 14th-16th of March at Grand Valley State University in Allendale, MI. You and your students should sign up today! (REGISTRATION DEADLINE: THIS FRIDAY, 02/21/14)
Reasons for students and staff to attend this conference:
- Sharpening your students’ leadership and communication skills.
- Bringing your student organization to the next level.
- Strengthening a united, national organization for international student needs.
- Building relationships with other student organizations around the United States.
- Getting the opportunity to interact with Ms. Siwela, Ambassador and CEO Sheila Siwela Global Foundation and Alex Restrepo, Software Engineer at Faceboook and Instagram Engineering.
Register today at: www.gvsu.edu/aiso