Gold Coast IT Solutions Looking for Java Developers
JUNIOR/MID-LEVEL JAVA DEVELOPERS
(OPT/CPT Also Accepted)
GCIT Solutions, LLC is looking for Computer Science graduates/students with a willingness and desire to make a career in JAVA to join its very competitive Analyst Program.
The job market for Java Developers is very strong throughout the United States. The large number of qualified developers chasing these positions makes it imperative for each candidate to get his resume past the screener(s) to the hiring manager. GCIT can eliminate that obstacle through its preferred status with the nation’s largest employers and their partners.
- Web programming and knowledge of Object Oriented design and design patterns.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent training/work experience; maximum work experience of 3 years.
- OPT/CPT/EAD/US Citizens/GC Holders accepted.
- Good communication, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and perform dynamically.
- Willingness to work as a fulltime employee.
Attractive Pay package – $52k-$72k
- Full Medical and Health Benefits
- E-Verify Approved Vendor Free Room and Board
- Travel benefits Annual Bonus
- Relocation Assistance H1B/GC Sponsorship
• LOCATION FOR INITIAL TRAINING: TYSONS CORNER, VA-7 MILES WEST OF WASHINGTON, DC.
• THESE ARE FULL TIME POSITIONS
• CANDIDATES MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO PROJECT LOCATIONS.
• Unfortunately, currently we our unable to sponsor for B1/B2/J1/H4.
IT: Engineering: Computer, IT: Network Systems: Design / Administration / Engineering / Security, IT: Programming / Software Development, IT: Systems Engineering / Enterprise Engineering / Analysis / Integration / Security, IT: Web Development – technical
LOCATION: Nationwide, United States
Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
DESIRED CLASS LEVEL(S)
Graduate Student, Alumnus/ae
Non-immigrant with work authorization, Permanent Resident, U.S. Citizen
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:
Gold Coast IT Solutions, LLC
Questions regarding this opportunity: (703) 474-4346