Venteon is Recruiting WSU Engineering and Engineering Technology Grads Contractually for Automotive Company with Headquarters Based in Auburn Hills, MI
Hello WSU Engineering Warriors!
Venteon is a third part recruiter that is recruiting US Citizens, Permanent Residents as well as international students for the positions listed below.
Entry Level Engineer
Engineer (12 – 36+ month contract-to-direct) – They will hire engineers direct after 12+ months but could also keep them on contract. Working on contract at Large Automotive Company at Headquarters in Auburn Hills, Michigan
– 1-5+ years of engineering experience or internships is preferred.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Project).
– Knowledge of CAD design and general understanding of Team Center, NX Unigraphics and/or CATIA V5 helpful.
– Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
– Ability to present ideas and concepts successfully to all levels of management.
– Will consider recent grads with relevant college projects, FSAE, co-ops, or internships.
– This is an outstanding opportunity to “get your foot in the door” at one of the largest automotive companies in the World.
BS degree in any of the following:
– Mechanical Engineering
– Electrical Engineering
– Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering
– Chemical Engineering
– Materials Engineering
– Metallurgical Engineering
– Industrial Engineering
– Manufacturing Engineering
– Welding Engineering
– Computer Engineering
– Computer Science
– Or an equivalent engineering degree from an Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) accredited university is required.
Jason Garlick | Recruiter
Venteon Technical | Staffing Practice