Computational Fluid Dynamics Engineer for Master’s Level Students – Apply today!
- The Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) engineer provides expertise and technical leadership in the design of systems involving momentum, energy, and mass transport.
- Perform Vehicle level CFD simulations to support Aero/Thermal Development and Assessment including aerodynamics, engine cooling & thermal protection.
- Work on future vehicle programs with a focus on process efficiency and innovation.
- Pro-actively develop and carry out CFD simulations for new programs based on vehicle content and functional objectives.
- Work closely with Thermal Integration engineers and release groups to communicate simulation results and implement design improvements.
- Prepare high quality presentations to communicate simulation results and design recommendations to design studio and release groups.
- Ensure CFD model validity and correlation on a continuous basis.
- Make design changes to demonstrate benefits and also do multiple ‘what if’ simulations to guide the design teams.
- Fully engage in vehicle development activity and proactively take ownership of simulation activity to best guide the design team.
- Work with off shore teams as needed to execute projects.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Fluent ANSA Hypermesh
Jillian Dunn | Recruiter CDI Corporation
1960 Research Drive, Suite 200| Troy, MI 48083 | www.cdicorp.com