Walker-Miller Energy Services LLC is currently seeking an Energy Engineer for a full time position with a start date of 12/1/2013.
Below is a message from Walker Energy for a Full time positions.
Walker-Miller Energy Services LLC is currently seeking an Energy Engineer for a full time position with a start date of 12/1/2013. I am hoping that you can assist us in spreading the word around to your network for those who are looking for a job or a career transition. Thanks in advance for your help.
Tasks may include
- · Review and verify energy savings calculations and assist other staff in the best practices for various energy savings technologies with a particular emphasis on lighting but also including HVAC, fans, pumps, air compression and industrial process use
- · Consult with industrial and commercial facility managers on energy efficiency options to identify opportunities for energy savings and demand reduction
- · Plan and deliver presentations at meetings and training events for trade allies and customers, clients, and others when requested
- · Complete technical and financial analyses
- · Prepare reports in accordance with client standards
- · Perform site-specific engineering analysis and evaluation of energy efficiency projects and programs involving industrial process equipment, such as pumps, fans and compressed air systems, complex central plant systems and advanced HVAC equipment
Qualifications: What we’re asking
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or HVAC Engineering (or related)
Atleast two years relevant commercial and/or industrial experience Experience in the energy engineering field and/or with lighting or HVAC systems Familiarity with lighting standards, technologies and controls
Strong computer skills especially with Microsoft Excel Excellent oral and written English communication skills Excellent customer service and client interaction skills for this public-facing position
Must have own vehicle, valid license and a good driving record; mileage will be reimbursed
Experience with building energy use assessments and building simulations using software packages such as eQuest, DOE2.2, EnergyPro, etc. is helpful
Retro-commissioning experience is a plus CEM certification is a plus Experience with end-use metering instrumentation is desired
Willingness and ability to pass a drug screen and physical
This is a US-based position; applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S.
What we’re offering:
Walker-Miller Energy Services LLC offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and a benefits package.
Walker-Miller Energy Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information please contact:
Melanie Steele | VP of Operations
Walker-Miller Energy Services LLC
F 313.366. 4946