Ford Motor Company is Recruiting for Entry Level and Experienced Professionals at 10/10 Engineering Career Fair
Ford Motor Company’s New Model Programs Department.
The Lead Recruiter would like to share the follow in preparation for tomorrow afternoon’s career fair at WSU Engineering. Ford recruiters will be on campus tomorrow at the WSU College of Engineering Career & Networking Fair.
Ford will be recruiting for this position only.
- Entry Level & Experience Professionals
- BS and/or MS Engineering degrees only
- Current graduates will be considered.
- Fall 2013 graduates will be considered.
For more details, please refer to job posting/application instructions.
- Apply on Ford Careers Website:
- Go to http://corporate.ford.com/careers?&ccode=US
- Click on ‘Experienced Professionals’ link
- Click on ‘Experienced Professional Job Search’ link
- Click on ‘Search Openings’ link
- Under the ‘Auto req ID’ field, search ‘6335BR’ or ‘7093BR’ and click search.
- Apply to ‘New Model Programs Launch Engineer’ position.
- Once you have applied, contact Satbir Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attach your resume.
- Include your engineering major in the body of the e-mail.
- Attend the 10/10/2013 WSU COE Career Fair.
- 4 – 5 Ford Motor Company recruiters (including me) will be recruiting for this position only.
- Our table will just outside the EDC student activity room.