JRB Personnel, LLC looking for a Packaging Engineer
The Packaging Engineer will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Work with other departments (marketing, manufacturing, material handling/logistics engineering) along with outside customers and suppliers to determine cause of problem and then develop a corrective action plan
- Evaluate current methods in support of standardization, environmental and cost savings goals.
- Troubleshooting and problem analysis of the logistics of DL shipping to customers and outside plants by tracking current shipments through the entire process to determine what equipment or processes are used to handle our products and what issue each piece of equipment or process creates.
- Develop and design packages for new and existing products that meet standards of quality, function and cost; May include CAD drawings, specification writing, computer programming, use of computer software specific to the packaging industry.
- Work with procurement to obtain services or materials required for development of new packaging or redesigning of existing packages.
- Facilitating trials of new packages and/or equipment. Adapting current lines/equipment to meet processing applications, and modifying an existing setup to implement changes.
- Facilitate test shipments of new packaging through the shipping process to ensure compliance with standards and goals.
- Monitor shipping process to ensure continued compliance with standards and goals.
- Work with marketing on educational programs for internal and external customers that promotes reporting of unsatisfactory delivery of DL products.
Bachelor’s degree in Packaging is required, 1-2 years of experience as a Packaging Engineer is required.
Interested candidates can send their resume utilizing the following link https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=6607861 or visit our careers page www.duro-last.com/employment for more information on this position and other Duro-Last Roofing opportunities.
JRB Personnel, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V