Think Tech Labs – Junior Developer Internship for Computer Science or Computer Engineering
WSU Warriors – This is a great Internship Opportunity. If you are interested, then David McGrail would be more than happy to speak with anybody interested in learning about any of the positions.
Company Description Think Tech Labs is the leader in Cloud-Computing and Software-as-a-Service products and consulting services. From the largest private equity firms and hedge funds, non-profit organizations and universities, to the world’s largest and fastest growing real estate companies, our clients trust Think Tech Labs to help take their business to the cloud and to the next level.
With our talented team and strategic partnership with Salesforce.com, our flagship product, REthink Real Estate CRM, has become the number one cloud-computing real estate application built on the Salesforce.com platform. We continue to grow our client base all around the globe to Canada, Europe, Australia, and Asia with clients like Cushman & Wakefield, Coldwell Banker, CB Richard Ellis, and Keller Williams.
Think Tech Labs is looking for talented, creative, and energetic individuals who want to join our quickly growing team and be a part of the next tech start-up phenomenon.
Job Description As a member of our Development team, you will be a key contributor to the development and growth of our suite of cloud computing applications. We’re looking for recent college graduates who are want to build a successful track record in delivering user friendly, robust features in an agile environment.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Conduct technical expert calls and workshops in collaboration with our business consultants to understand client needs
- Gather data migration requirements, define a data migration plan, and perform complex data migrations requiring transformation of sometimes very large data sets.
- Develop and maintain lightweight documentation of your results.
- Develop and periodically review fit with target architecture.
- Write code that achieves passing rating during regular review by Salesforce.com Development Team.
- Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success.