BASF Contract Position with Potential for Direct Hire
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting product development for key Rigid Construction accounts in the Polyurethane Systems Business.
- Formulating polyurethane systems, conducting laboratory machine runs, and potentially conducting field evaluations.
- Technical assistance and problem solving related to customer issues and opportunities.
- Performing all tasks with particular attention to health and safety.
- BS/BA (Chemical, Polymer, or Plastic Engineering, Polymer Chemistry or Chemistry preferred).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on person comfortable working with machines.
- Good computer skills and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication skills with coworkers and customers.
- Comfort and ability in relating technical information within the customers’ organization.
- Proven ability working in team environment and building relationships.
- Must be able to work effectively with a minimum of direct supervision in a team environment.
Interested candidates can forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.