Career Services 2013 Mock Interview and Resume Review Event (MIRR)
September 24th, 25th, 26th
10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (various time spots available)
1001 Faculty/Administration Building
Is your resume not getting you the interview? Are your interviews not getting you job offers?
Learn what you need to know first-hand from actual recruiters in the field!
All you need is a hard copy of your resume and a time spot.
This event will better prepare you for writing your resume, applying to jobs, participating in career fairs, networking and interviews. It’s important to master these skills in today’s job market. Career Services offers you the opportunity to do a Mock Interview and have your resume reviewed by actual recruiting professionals from the field. Receive constructive feedback on your interviewing skills and your resume.
- Wayne State University students and alumni are welcome to participate.
- Resume Review/Mock Interview sessions total 45 minutes.
- Please bring a hard copy of your resume and dress in appropriate interview attire.
- Participants are expected to select a time spot only if attendance is certain.
- If you select a time and will be unable to attend, you must cancel your interview spot on CSO or contact Career Services so that other individuals are able to participate.
To Participate (you must have a profile on CSO to participate):
- Go to the “On-Campus Interviews” area on CSO (Interviews I qualify for).
- Select the Mock Interview and Resume Review Event.
- Select the date and time you wish to participate and press sign up.
Note: If you select a resume review time spot, we expect to see you on the date and time you selected.
Please direct questions regarding this event to: Susan Crowley
Career Services • Wayne State University • (313) 577-3390 • 1001 Faculty/Administration Bldg.