Fall 2013, Part-time Co-op for Civil Engineering Major at SSOE
SSOE is seeking resumes for Civil Engineering students interested in working part-time this fall in Troy. Review this exciting opportunity as outlined below. You will need to send your resume directly to to Denese Adams, Manager, Human Resources, email@example.com.
It is a great day to be a WSU Warrior!
Job Location: Troy, MI
Department TRO8681 – Facilities TransNorth Civil – Troy
Position Type Regular Part-Time
SSOE is seeking a Civil Engineering Co-Op to assist with Civil Engineering tasks, including business letter composition, submittals, CAD tasks, minor design, and permit application and follow up. This position is in our Troy, Michigan office.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Co-Op to assist with Civil Engineering tasks, including business letter composition, submittals, CAD tasks, minor design, and permit application and follow up.
• Student will be introduced to Civil Site Development topics and terminology, and introduced to the Site Design process.
Minimum Education and Experience:
College Junior / ENTRY / 0-2
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Basic CAD skills required. AutoCAD 2010 or Civil3D experience a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment a must.
About SSOE Inc.
SSOE Group is an international EPCM firm ranked eleventh among the largest engineering and architecture firms (Building Design + Construction, 2009). SSOE has also been named one of the “Best AEC Firms to Work For” (Building Design + Construction) and as one of the fastest-growing firms by Inc. Magazine, 2009 and ZweigWhite, Hot List 2009.
With 21 offices around the world, SSOE is a leader in providing sustainable and renewable solutions. The company has earned a solid reputation providing architecture, engineering, procurement, and construction management solutions to healthcare, automotive, science and technology, energy, alternative energy, biofuels, chemical, food and beverage, glass, and consumer products industries. SSOE has completed projects in more than 30 countries. Visit www.ssoe.com for additional information and career opportunities.
• Privately owned
• ISO 9001 certified
• Focus on long term relationships resulting in 85% repeat business
• Multidisciplined LEED® Accredited Professionals
• Frontrunner in the practical utilization of Building Information Modeling
Denese Adams, SPHR
Manager, Human Resources