Application Engineer Job Opportunity with Moldex3D
Title: Application Engineer
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
Start date: ASAP
Moldex3D is a global CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering) software company located in Northville, MI. We specialize in molding simulation tools and consulting working with numerous OEMS and suppliers in automotive, aerospace, electronics and more. Moldex3D provides a outstanding and highly professional small company work environment with great cultural diversity, harmony and growth opportunities.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Delivering technical support & services to Moldex3D customers in USA/Canada
• Pre-sales demos/presentation, benchmarking & technical follow-up
• Attending/hosting marketing events, webinars & conferences
• Software Q/A, validation, correlation studies and other special internal projects
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering – mechanical, materials, plastics, etc.
• Desirable experience with injection molding – design, engineering, tooling, production, etc.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal skills. Strong fluency in English.
• Flexibility in adapting to changing responsibilities and assignments
• Desirable knowledge with CAD and simulation software packages
• Desirable knowledge in plastics materials – testing, characterization, etc.
• 25-30% local travel involved.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Moldex3D North America 248-946-4570 ext:101 for Chelsea Sink for more information.