GRE and SAT Test Preparation Instructor Positions
Sherwood Test Prep, Inc. is seeking test preparation instructors for GRE and SAT classes. These are part-time positions with classes once per week on Sundays. Seeking intelligent, charismatic instructors who have both top test scores and excellent teaching skills. Company has a social mission to provide top caliber test preparation courses at a value price.
Salary: $30.00 per hour for GRE and/or SAT classroom instruction.
- Education: Current graduate or professional student (Ph.D. (or equivalent), master’s, J.D.); or completed Ph.D. (or equivalent), J.D., or master’s degree.
- Test Scores: Top-tier test scores on one of the following: GRE, GMAT, LSAT, or SAT.
- Teaching Experience: Have taught at least one university semester/quarter class. Prior university teaching experience is required.
- Quantitative and Verbal Skills: Must have BOTH excellent math and verbal/writing skills. Sherwood Test Prep Instructors teach the entire course.
- Consistent Sunday Commitment: We seek team players who are flexible and can teach on consecutive Sundays throughout the entire year. We only take off four weekends per year (those corresponding to): Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s. Instructors can teach from three to six hours per weekend.
If interested, please send your (1) Cover Letter, (2) Resume/Vita, and (3) Test Scores to: email@example.com Interviews and hiring are to commence immediately.