Full-time Technical position with Tata Technologies, Onsite at Chrysler Group LLC
Education: Bachelor/Masters in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science Engineering
- Experience in Rational Statemate software with knowledge of tools like Visual Studio, MIcromax and Simplorer etc.
- Experience in Vector tools like CANalyzer, CANoe, Candella Studio, etc. with in-depth understanding of Vector License Management
- Ability to understand customer business requirement and provide assistance with the technical issues they might have
- Knowledge of Rational tools like Rational DOORS, Rational Synergy and Change
- Good Knowledge of scripting languages like DOS, VB, Perl
- Understanding of Database Management (DB2, SQL etc) and License Management
- Provide Technical Support and Assistance to business users in executing Rational Statemate related activities
- Managing access for Suppliers, Contractors overseas etc.
- Provide infrastructure for all vector tools (CANOE, CANalyzer, Candella Studio, CANape) including installation and managing licenses
- Work with Vendor for upgrade of any software, planning to roll it out to Global Business Users
- Provide Technical Support to business users working on IBM Tools like Rational DOORS, Rational Synergy, and Rational Change etc.
- Write/ Update Custom scripts for support related activities related to various software tools
- Use DB2 to assign/reassign key pairs as requested by users using ECU Digital Signing
The resumes are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org