Michigan Virtual Career Fair – March 27 10:00 am – 4:00 pm ET
Looking for a challenging, in-demand job in Michigan? Looking for an innovative way to connect to great Michigan companies and business leaders across the state for job opportunities? Business in Michigan is thriving, and MiVirtualCareerFair is the State of Michigan’s hottest new way to find exciting jobs. MiVirtualCareerFair is an online career event where job seekers and employers can interact with each other in a live, 3-D virtual environment. Register for MiVirtualCareerFair connect to top Michigan employers in a variety of industries.
MiVirtualCareerFair provides the opportunity for:
- Live conversations between recruiters and candidates via instant chat and/or webcam.
- The uploading and submission of candidate resumes for various job listings.
- Interaction with fellow attendees in the Networking Lounge.
- Viewing of informational videos in the Auditorium.
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn: search for connections and update your status within the event.
Employers seeking engineering majors have registered. Check it out and book mark it today: http://www.michiganvirtualcareerfair.com/ . If you are a current WSU Engineering student and need assistance in preparation for this event, please call me in order to schedule an appointment. After you participate, I look forward to you sharing your experience for this virtual career fair.
Carmen Gamlin, WSU Engineering Career Services Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org 313 577-8336