DTE Energy Winter 2013 Program
Job Title: Student Intern
Hours: 20 – 40 hours
Wage: Determined with class level
Employment Period: Winter 2013
Job Description: Work within a team of programmers creating critical applications to
improve processes and resolve critical data issues.
1. College student
2. Computer Science degree
3. Prior knowledge of programming
4. Minimum 2.8 GPA
5. Access to a reliable vehicle
6. Valid driverʼs license
Candidates should have the following skills:
1. Reliable – must be able to work independently and professionally throughout
2. Accurate – the focus the program is to improve accuracy of various data.
3. Motivated – must be able to learn quickly.