NDIA Michigan Chapter: STEM Scholarships
The National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) Michigan Chapter is offering scholastic scholarships of up to $1,500 per recipient to competitive high school and college students pursuing education in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) for the 2013 – 2014 academic year.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be a Michigan resident or Active Duty Military/ dependent stationed in Michigan.
- Current or planned enrollment in pursuit of a BS or MS degree program.
- Pursue a degree related to Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM).
- Attend or have been accepted to attend a Michigan college or university prior to the start of the Fall Semester 2013.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 (basis 4.0 scale).
- Demonstrate a growing interest in college preparatory studies and active within the school and /or local community.
- Must not have previously been awarded an NDIA Michigan STEM scholarship.
The deadline for applications is February 28, 2013.