Humanetics Job Opportunity for 3 Mechanical Engineering – Entry Level positions
Humanetics is the world’s leading supplier in the design and manufacture of sophisticated crash test dummies, associated technical support and laboratory services, development and supply of finite element software dummy models for computerized crash test simulations and specialties in static and dynamic strain measurements.
Role Purpose: Work in the Instrumentation group of Humanetics developing load cells, calibration fixtures, crash dummy certification test equipment, crash dummy DAS integration and crash wall design.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Updating and designing load cells for crash dummies and other applications.
- Updating and designing calibration fixtures for load cells.
- Updating and designing certification equipment for crash dummies.
- Design custom crash dummy components for DAS integration.
- Design various types of crash walls, poles and skids.
- Proposal creation and customer interaction.
- Detailing, checking and FEA analysis.
- Assist other departments
- Develop product instruction sheets or manuals.
- Checking and detailing using GD&T.
- Checking parts for fit and function.
Other Significant Role Requirements:
- Proficient in Autodesk Inventor 3D CAD software and management
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Autodesk Inventor
- Strong understanding of GD&T
- Ability to read and comprehend mechanical and electrical blueprints.
- A bachelors degree in an engineering discipline
To apply please e-mail resume to Kristin Vantrease, email@example.com.