Vehicle Hardware Engineer – MI
Our client is a market leader in developing next generation vehicle technologies for powertrain, hybrid, stability controls, and other related systems. This has resulted in steady growth over several years and the recent opening of their Lead Hardware Engineer position. In this position, you’ll work on circuit-level electronic hardware design and testing. Other responsibilities include:
- Circuit analysis and simulation
- EMC design and test plan development
- Troubleshooting issues at the board level
- HIL testing
- Launch of systems into modules
- Root cause analysis of design issues
This is a great opportunity for an engineer early in their career looking for a position that will expand your development skills. The company offers a great long-term opportunity with many opportunities for growth and technical challenge.
- BSEE/CE/EET (MS a plus) with 2+ years of experience in electronic hardware design.
- Skills in both analog and digital circuit design, simulation, and analysis for automotive/vehicle products.
- Experience taking projects through the full development life-cycle, including testing and release.
- Excellent communication skills.