Engineering & Management Consulting Workshop
P3 North America (P3NA) is a member of the P3 Group, a global firm with more than 1,400 consultants and engineers. Headquartered in Troy, MI, P3NA was founded in 2005 with the objective to offer strategy consulting, process and project management, and sophisticated engineering solutions to our North American automotive and aviation client base. For more details visit our website: www.p3-group.com.
What is offered?
- 8 hour workshop for students who are interested in engineering consulting
- Insight into the day-to-day operations of an engineering and management consulting firm
- Case studies to gain practical experience by working with other students and our consultants
- The opportunity to present your results in front of a professional audience
- Knowledge and insight of consulting methods and strategies
- Comprehensive feedback and a certificate of participation
Who is able to apply?
- Junior or senior undergraduate or master‘s students in electrical or mechanical engineering (Other degrees may be considered)
- MBA students with undergraduate degree in engineering
- Previous work experience is not required
Time and Place
Thursday, November 1, 2012
9:00am – 5:00pm
P3 North America
1957 Crooks Road, Suite B
Troy, Michigan 48084
Lunch and snacks will be provided
How to apply
Send an email with following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact information
- Name of degree program
- Expected year of graduation
Deadline to apply is October 18, 2012. Space is limited, apply soon.