Prefix Corporation looking for a Software Engineer
Prefix Corporation – Software Engineer
This position will work with project specifications to create and/or modify computer programs while applying knowledge and techniques learned.
• Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism.
• Ability to stay on task and within the project budget and timeline to ensure the project(s) is completed correctly and efficiently.
• Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems.
• Specifies computer and electronic hardware to accomplish project requirements and objectives.
• Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
• Provides specialized expertise within multiple systems, software disciplines, as well as general knowledge of related disciplines, applications implications and customer areas.
• Assist Network and/or Systems Administrator when needed with Desktop Support, Active Directory or Exchange.
• Other duties as assigned
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or closely related field is required. Must have at least 3 years’ experience in software, preferably within the automotive/manufacturing area. Must have working knowledge of C#, C++, Microsoft.NET, embedded micro controllers, and circuit design. Prior experience in electronics/wiring diagrams is preferred.
Candidates can email their resumes directly to: Jennifer.Orton@prefix.com