An established plastics injection molding manufacturing plant is searching for a Jr. Engineer for designing injection molded components. Solid Works and 3-5 years’ experience is preferable. Experience in plastics a plus. Benefits include a health insurance plan, a 401K Plan, and competitive wages.
If interested please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyundai KIA America Technicai Center, Inc (HATCI) is looking for a Contract Multimedia Validation
Engineer for our Superior Township, MI facility:
- Work an a team to pen, develop, implement, approve, control, and follow parts through their entire product life cycle.
- Develop and coordinate testing criteria for new products
- Coordinate and participate in the design engineering and technical aspects of multi-media accessory development.
- Perform product evaluations (Fit and Function, etc) and design reviews on all new products during prototype and pre-production development phases.
- Utilize soft skills to communicate, set, and manage/coordinate expectations of internal stakeholders and build consensus. Also expected to work closely with supplier base to achieve objectives.
- Use advanced technical knowledge to predict and prevent issues such as analyze, develop, and implement countermeasures for existing issues. Implement lessons learned into future and Currant designs and design guidelines.
- Document and continuously improve processes and procedures for functional area.
- Use experience ta control and reduce cost, mitigate risk and meet project milestones.
- Analyzes and evaluates the accessory product to ensure that standards of quality and customer needs are met.
- Use advanced analytics and critical thinking to frame issues and develop solutions in order to make decisions and take action
- Perform additional projects as assigned.
- • Travel up to 15% domestically and internationally.Job RequirementsBachelor of Science degree in Engineering. Automotive Multimedia experience preferred.
E-mail resumes to: email@example.com
Phelo is looking for highly skilled and motivated IOS developers in Detroit for Summer 2016. As a growing tech startup, we are looking for individuals who are flexible, communicative, and team players.
This position requires working competency and prior experience with Swift, Parse, Xcode and Github. All positions are paid and open to both full-time and part-time developers.
Please send inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by a resume.
Web Applications Developer – Auburn Hills, MI
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 190,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, GEOVIA, EXALEAD, 3DVIA, 3DSWYM, BIOVIA, NETVIBES, 3DEXCITE are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our web development team based in Auburn Hills, MI working on advanced web-based applications in an agile development team. As a key contributor, you will be involved in all aspects of application development including interpreting requirements, design, development, maintenance and automated testing.
Design and build products & solutions for sale to customers;
Analyze and evaluate technical solutions;
Verify that solutions are well accepted and integrated accordingly;
Define and document technical requirements;
Engage with (internal & external) customers to understand and address their needs
Interface with Dassault Systèmes R&D teams to integrate products and processes
Design and deliver product enhancements
Ensure projects are completed according to product specifications and are properly documented
Implementation of the product satisfies the product specifications
Product architecture and implementation is maintainable and extendible to accommodate future development and maintenance (architecture documentation and architecture design review)
Documentation gets appropriate level of technical review support
QA test plans meet the project requirements
Appropriate development and corporate methods and procedures are followed
Ensure projects are completed on time and according to corporate quality standards
Facilitate communication upward and across project team including project status, justifications for variances and technical information (architecture, design and implementation objectives)
Serve as focal point for other departments on project/product status or other project/product information
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and 2-5 years of experience in related field.
Strong software design and troubleshooting skills; knowledge of database technologies.
Understanding of engineering design and processes in manufacturing.
Ability to decompose complex systems using Engineering methodologies.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Able to work on complex projects independently and as part of a team.
Strong communication & presentation skills.
Positive, self-motivated individual with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments.
Highly organized with critical attention to details.
Ability and willingness to self-teach new and advanced software functions; coaching and instruction will be provided, but we want someone who goes after knowledge.
Experience working within a product delivery lifecycle (requirements analysis through design, implementation, testing, and cut-over through support).
Experience working in or with Manufacturing solutions.
Experience delivering Knowledge Based solutions.
Experience with Business process definition and re-engineering.
Hands-on experience with:
Systems engineering tools
CAD and CAE tools
New technologies impacting software development and deployment
Web application development
TO APPLY: http://www.3ds.com/no_cache/careers/jobs-search/ Search Reference Number: 308550
Leonardo International, the Consulate of Italy in Detroit,
May 10, 2016
PLEASE RSVP BELOW:
Learn more about ITEUS at go.wayne.edu/ITEUS.