Job Opening: General Dynamics via AcroCorp in Sterling Heights, MI
Looking for a BSME student that can work full time in Sterling Heights. Work will be on tanks.
*Applicants must be willing to travel and must be US Citizens.
- Review test procedures to define equipment requirements as well as development of test equipment.
- Conduct or assist System level testing on prototype or production vehicle systems for the purpose of product acceptance.
- Evaluate and test vehicle software releases to determine that all functional requirements have been satisfied.
- Collect and analyze vehicle test data, summarize results to determine compliance.
- Establish and maintain Quality Controls in support of vehicle modification and upgrade programs at customer facilities.
Send resumes to: Michael Cosman at: MCosman@acrocorp.com
Job Title: Associate Management Engineer (Internship)
Location: Detroit, MI
Full Time – Paid
Employment Duration: 09/2015 – 12/2015
This position is designed for candidates currently working toward a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Public Health, or Business Administration with an interest in health care operations. Masters students can be considered for this position. This position requires good communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills, and the ability to effectively interact with other staff members and clients.
Requirements: Must be at least of Junior standing to be considered.
- Experience conducting time studies
- Completion of a statistics course
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Interest in applying coursework to a healthcare environment
The Associate Management Engineer, under supervision from Corporate Performance Improvement Staff members, will perform project work aimed at improving operation system/function within or between corporate entities. This position may work on clearly-defined projects of limited scope or on more complex projects as part of a project team. Project work may include data collection/analysis, process observation/documentation, statistical analysis and other applied LEAN skills/methodologies for department staff and clients. This position will be expected to prepare reports, presentations and recommendations for management and will assist with implementation whenever possible. This position will communicate regularly with management.
How to Apply
Email your resume to Kyra Watts (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kyra Watts, MBA
Henry Ford Health System
One Ford Place, 3B
Detroit, MI 48202
Computer Engineering Fall Co-op Opportunity – Denso – Southfield, MI
To apply for the following fall 2015 co-op opportunity, which starts in September, you may submit a resume to Maureen.email@example.com, to be forwarded to Denso.
OR Apply directly to Denso:
Visit DENSO careers website http://www.densocorp-na.com/careers
. Click on ‘Join our Team’
. Click on ‘United States’
. Fill out an application
Apprentice Engineer, Computer & Software –
The selected individual will assist DENSO’s Body Component Systems IV department with such responsibilities as: Analyze requirements and create customer specifications. Embedded software design and coding for instrument cluster. QNX operating system and application, CAN, LIN and MOST communications, development of new 3D HMI. Software unit test, Functional test and vehicle test. Follow software development process to deliver a good quality of software.
Qualifications: Student must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering from an accredited university. Proficient in C or C++ programming and written and verbal communication skills and oral presentation skills to interpret information based on a general knowledge of the organization, its products, and/or procedures and provide an independent explanation and discussion based on the technical or complex nature of the materials being discussed. Position slated to start in September 2015.
Your resume must show that your skills/knowledge matches the skills/knowledge DENSO is seeking.
Company Name: TekSource
Contact Person: Ram Gowda
Send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Quality Control Engineer – Vehicle Assembly Plant
Background: This job will be at a vehicle assembly plant. The job requires understanding of final quality control requirements before vehicles are shipped.
- Ability to assist with developing processes, work flows and all aspects of vehicle build programs or plant containment activities
- Must have understanding of vehicle component replacement procedures
- Investigate product failure to determine root cause and implement correction action
- Able to create technical publications for vehicle service repair procedures
- Understanding of vehicle builds and new model vehicle launch and containment activities
- Understanding of vehicle tracking and reporting procedures
- Understanding of Statistical process control and design of experiments
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with critical deadlines
- Ability to execute projects effectively and efficiently
- BS. or M.S. in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering preferred
- Basic understanding of manufacturing plant environment
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work in team environment
- Good communication, organizational and planning skills
- Travel may be required
Job Details: Mechanical Engineering Co-op Positions Now Open at Yazaki North America in Canton, MI (Two positions available)
Post Date: 08/20/2015
Title: Mechanical Engineering Co-op
Position Type: Parallel Co-op
Description: This co-op is a great opportunity for a Mechanical Engineering major to gain hands-on experience. This position will include experience and exposure to all elements of electrical component design and development. Co-op will complete training in Solidworks/CATIA CAD software, as well as, training in drawing layout and standards. Creation and release of 3D CAD models and drawings.
– Must be currently enrolled in accredited university; preferably pursuing mechanical engineering discipline
– Must have minimum academic standing of sophomore
– Must have minimum GPA of 3.0
– Must be able to work minimum of 20-24 hours/week
– Must be proficient with MS Office Suite
– Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
– CAD experience is highly preferred
-These positions are paid
-Typically 20-24 work hours during semester
*Must be at least a sophomore w/ a 3.0 GPA or higher to apply
Apply online: Click here to apply
The PDM analyst is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the production bill of material in both the EBOM system and CoDeP system. The system data is extremely critical to the industrial operations of Chrysler. However, the analysis that leads to the input is critical to determining what the input should be.
To be effective, the analyst must learn the vehicles by understanding the systems and components that it takes to build them and how they are configured for sale. The analyst must be a skilled communicator as discussions with product engineers, purchasing, manufacturing, product planning, and other organizations’ representatives are critical to doing the job correctly. All of those organizations and many more are effected by the data in the BoM.
The change specialist must fully understand the product change management process and is responsible to make certain that changes that fall within their area of responsibility are executed properly. The change specialist will run the change management meetings for the chief engineer of a given vehicle and make certain that the process keeps moving so all proposed changes are dis-positioned in a timely and accurate manner.
Bachelor Degree required. Excellent communication, organization and teamwork skills. Must be able to effectively communicate and present to all levels of management. Overtime required (as needed). Highly preferred: A strong interest in the automotive industry.
Interested candidates can send their resumes/applications to: email@example.com.
Science, Engineering & Technology Positions Technology so advanced, it’s classified.
In today’s world of ever-changing challenges, it is more important than ever for the CIA to stay ahead of fast-paced global technology developments. The classified work we are presently undertaking allows us to meet the Agency’s foreign intelligence mission through leadership in a wide range of scientific and technical disciplines. This is truly a unique opportunity for scientific and engineering experts to look beyond a commercial, product-driven mindset to goal oriented, highly focused work of significant national importance.
All applicants must successfully complete a thorough medical and psychological exam, a polygraph interview and an extensive background investigation.
US citizenship is required.
Apply online at www.cia.gov/careers
Growing Company based in Wixom, Michigan has a full time position available for an entry level Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Field Service Technician.
- Use DVM to read pertinent voltage and current readings listed on maintenance schedule.
- Have understanding of the principle operation of double-conversion UPS units and how to transfer power.
- Conduct methodical troubleshooting methods to determine root cause of fault conditions on equipment and determine spare parts required.
- Demonstrate safe work practices regarding Arc-Flash and OSHA requirements.
- Submit written service reports.
- Solid Electronics Background
- Computer Literate
- Experience with Reading Meters
- Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Possess valid Driver’s License with acceptable Driving Record
- Ability to Travel
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, including overtime as needed
- Experience preferred.
Completed BSEE / EET degree or Senior year student of Electrical Engineering.
We offer Competitive Wages and Benefits after 60 days. $20-25/hr
WE ARE A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE.
If interested send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Title: CAE Engineer
Acro is hiring for two CAE Engineers to work at Toyota.
SKILLS/ DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES LIST REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. Assembly of finite element models (FEM) of trimmed body
2. Analysis of body noise and vibration characteristics by finite element analysis
3. Countermeasure development for NV issues by CAE
4. Preparation of documentation for reports to management, program and design teams
5. Communication of results to Engineering Design groups
6. Review of vehicle body design drawings.
LIST REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. Knowledge and ability to work with CAE tools such as Hyperworks, NASTRAN, etc to build and analyze performance of vehicle components
2. Knowledge of structure mechanics, vibration, and dynamic phenomena and ability to learn quickly.
3. Interest and passion in automotive vehicle performance development
4. Ability to work well as part of a team in a multicultural environment
Send resumes to: Michael Cosman MCosman@acrocorp.com