Gardner Elementary School – Educational Technician/Bilingual Ed. Tech.
Job Description – Title I/Section 31a
To provide instructional or other core subject support services to eligible students, working under the supervision of highly qualified teachers who are responsible for the design, implementation, assessment, and evaluation of student progress and instructional programs. Computer technology and equipment are often the mode of instructional delivery for educational technicians.
- Provide instructional services to eligible students under the direct supervision of highly qualified teachers. Educational Technicians frequently work with more than one teacher.
- Provide one-on-one tutoring or small group instruction for eligible students as directed by teacher.
- Provide supplemental instructional support and reinforcement of skills to eligible students in a computer lab, library or media center
- Assist the teacher in implementing and following student-learning plans
- Assist with Title I/Section 31a parental involvement activities
- Act as translator, when necessary
- Maintain daily activity log
Gardner Elementary School
Detroit, MI 48228
313-581-4615 ext. 224