Muskegon Public Schools – Student Support Services
Position Type: Student Support Services/21st Century
Date Posted: 3/16/2017
Location: Muskegon Public Schools
Position: 21st Century Site Coordinator
Terms: Full-time, 43 weeks per year, 30 hours per week
Posted: March 15, 2017
Closing Date: March 22, 2017 at 4 PM
EDUStaff has a long-term assignment for a Site Coordinator within Muskegon Public Schools.
The Site Coordinator will develop, manage, and maintain high-quality, youth-centered programs which impact student achievement through academic and enrichment activities for students and their families during during out-of-school-time hours.
- Meet requirements for DHS Child Care Center School Age Program Director.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in Education, Early Childhood Education, Child Development or a child related field.
- Exceptional leadership skills with supervisory experience.
- Ability to articulate, exhibit, and model best practices in staff development.
- Ability to establish positive culture through relationships with youth, staff, families, and community.
- Ability to lead continuous improvement by providing feedback to youth and staff.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills.
- Knowledge of current educational best practices.
- Experience coordinating activities for youth and families.
APPLY: complete Applitrack application, attach resume and cover letter.