Part-time Fitness and Wellness Specialist
Alliance Rehab – Grand Rapids, MI
|Immediate part time position in the Grand Rapids area (49546) working with an innovative Rehab and Wellness Company, serving seniors in premier retirement communities.
This is a daytime position (weekday, 8-10 flexible hours per week) to serve the spectrum of seniors in Memory Care and Assisted Living who live with complex medical histories using a functional training approach.
Applicants must possess a passion for fitness and have experience working with seniors in community or retirement living settings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule and conduct fitness assessments
- Develop individualized fitness program plans and small group training
- Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary health care team
- Track and report participation and outcomes
- Actively market and promote program services
- Provide group exercise class instruction
- Personal training or Group Exercise certification
- CPR and First Aid training
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently but also as part of a team
- Computer proficiency
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality
- BA/BS in Health related science desirable
- Ideal Position for mature adult seeking second career
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
Apply Here Today!