Cabrini High School is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time mathematics position open for the 2018-2019 academic year. Candidates holding State of Michigan certification in secondary math instruction, and possessing the ability to teach various levels of math, grades 9-12, are welcome to apply. Salary is based on degree and experience level.
All teachers in the Catholic Schools in the Archdiocese of Detroit shall be certified and /or approved for teaching by the Department of Education for the State of Michigan. All teachers are required to hold the appropriate endorsement for the subject(s) they are assigned to teach.
Current certification by the Dept. of Education, State of Michigan, as well as the appropriate endorsement(s) in mathematics in support of “highly qualified” status required. Candidates should submit cover letter, resume, scanned copy of certificate or certificate number, copy of transcript, and any other document in support of candidacy to Donna Sweeney, Principal at email@example.com. The Archdiocese of Detroit is an equal opportunity employer that does not illegally discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, height, weight, and genetic information, marital or other legally protected status.
The following information was added to the Applicant Central website for Center Line Public Schools on June 5, 2018:
1. (Middle School) Math Camp/Integrated Science/Literacy Summer School Teacher [6.5 Hours/day; Monday – Thursday; July 9, 2018 to August 9, 2018]. This is a non-bargaining, grant funded position.
The middle school summer program will be stationed at Center Line High School this year. Candidates must possess a valid teaching certificate for the appropriate grade level, be highly qualified in math, and be available to attend training at the Macomb Intermediate School District on June 25th and 26th. The rate of pay for this position is $30/Hourly and a $100 stipend will be paid to attend the training.
Qualified persons interested in this position must apply online at apply.clps.org. The personal information, education, and work experience sections of the online application must be completed, and a letter of interest, resume, and references, must also be provided. Please click here to review the full job description and qualifications for this position.
Escuela Avancemos EA is hiring for the position of Elementary School Teacher.
Elementary School Teacher job purpose is to provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences in core academic subject areas designed to fulfill their maximum potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills that will prepare them for success in higher education and society. Designs, plans, and implements an instructional program that supports student learning. The Elementary School Teacher creates a positive school culture of scholarship, character, and leadership traits.
Responsibilities include the following:
Instructional Planning and Delivery
- Analyze performance data in order to provide targeted instruction based on students’ individual needs.
- Develop and implement lessons plans that fulfill the requirements of the district’s curriculum program, reflect accommodations for learning style differences, and show written evidence of preparation as required.
- Present subject matter according to the guidelines established by the Michigan Department of Education, board polices, and administrative regulations.
- Work with other staff members to determine instructional goals, objectives and methods according to district requirements.
- Work with special education teachers to modify curricula as needed for special education students as identified in Individual Educational Plans (IEP).
- Use technology to strengthen the teaching/learning process
- Plan and monitor work flow of instructional assistants and volunteers.
Monitoring Student Progress and Potential
- Help students analyze and improve study methods and habits.
- Conduct ongoing assessments of student achievement through formal and informal testing.
- Support mission of school district by serving as a positive role model for students.
Classroom Management and Organization
- Create a classroom environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the physical, social, and emotional development of students.
- Manage student behavior in accordance with the Student Code of Conduct and student handbook.
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials and facilities.
Qualities of Effective Teachers
- Use effective communication skills to present information accurately and clearly to students, parents, and staff.
- Maintain a professional relationship with colleagues, students, parents and community members.
- Participate in staff development activities that improve job-related skills and professional growth.
- Keep informed of and comply with state, district, and campus policies for classroom teachers, including daily attendance, punctuality and confidentially.
- Compile, maintain and file all reports and other required documents.
- Attend and participate in faculty meetings and serves on staff committees as required.
- Demonstrate the following core values: integrity, high expectations, commitment, respect, dedication to teamwork and passion for a student centered environment.
- Daily attendance and punctuality at work are essential functions of the job.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited our-year college or university
- Valid Michigan Teaching Certificate
- Knowledge of core subject areas
- Knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- Classroom management
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adjust and adapt
Travel Required: Occasional
Work Hours: 8:30am-4:00pm
Shan’Ta Johnson, Administrative Manager
Escuela Avancemos! Academy, 3811 Cicotte St., Detroit, MI 48210
Phone: 313-269-8719 Fax: 313-596-0077
Position: Adaptive Physical Education / Health Teacher
- Bachelor’s Degree required in physical education. Valid Michigan teacher certificate in special
education required with approval in adaptive physical education (APE endorsement).
- Experience working with special education students in a school setting preferred.
- Knowledge of physical education curriculum and Michigan Model for Health Curriculum.
- Effective in implementing physical education activities directly with special education students.
- Demonstrated mental-physical ability and stamina necessary for assisting in the implementation of
behavior management plan systems for students and for lifting and moving students and gym
equipment as required.
- Ability to utilize district technology
- Punctuality and good attendance are requirements for the position.
- Work successfully as a member of a team.
- Demonstrates honesty, integrity and professionalism at all times.
- Ability to exercise good judgement and make decisions in accordance with board policies and
established administrative guidelines.
Director of Special Education and/or designated Special Education Supervisor
- Provides basic academic skills and personal adjustment/pro social skills for students in the classroom
- Oversees paraeducators and other staff assigned to the classroom.
- Develops and implements goals and objectives in accordance with special education rules and
regulations and with students’ IEPs.
- Maintains regular communication with parents/guardians.
- Participates in IEPs and other meetings as necessary.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining a budget for classroom/staff functions.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with all staff, families, local districts and
- Maintains the appropriate documentation, paperwork and progress reports.
- Attends staff meetings and professional development as appropriate.
- Performs related work as requested.
Starting Date: Fall 2018
Posting Closing Date: Until Filled
Send resume and cover letter to:
Anna Auer, Human Resources Coordinator MIDLAND COUNTY EDUCATIONAL SERVICE AGENCY 3917 Jefferson Avenue
Midland, MI 48640
989.631.5892 x 136
MIDLAND COUNTY EDUCATIONAL SERVICE AGENCY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Hope Academy is seeking a Certified THIRD GRADE Teacher.
Job Description: The Successful candidate will possess the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, be Highly Qualified and have a valid, K-5 All Subjects, K-8 All Subjects Self-Contained teacher certification in the State of Michigan.
The position is full-time, Monday through Friday.
Please email the following documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- a cover letter and current resume
- anotarized copy of your certification(s) and/or endorsement(s)
- a copy of all college transcripts
- copies of three (3), signed reference letters
- an employment application from this link: http://bfdieducationalservices.org/careers.html.
Pay Rate: Depending on experience up to 30/hr on W2 plus basic benefits
Location: Remote, anywhere in USA
Client Industry: IT; e-Learning /CX/Enterprise Communications Solutions
Contract, or 4-12 weeks , or 3-6 months
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Will be working on re-developing and re-designing existing e-learning solutions. Also, depending on level of expertise, might work on developing new content and solutions.
- Conceive, design, and develop training programs and materials utilizing the latest instructional and distribution methods.
- Build e-Learning, instructor-led or blended solutions to best suit the content and audience.
- Build upon contemporary methods of adult learning theory, social and mobile learning, and curriculum design to shape e-learning, instructor-led, and blended approach education and guidance.
- Work closely with other Instructional Designers including Lead Instructional Designers (IDs), Project Managers (PMs), Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Media, Quality Assurance (QA), as well as Training Team and Design and Delivery Managers.
- Design and implement strategy to optimize knowledge in support of meeting and exceeding operational and internal goals and metrics.
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills in working with a diverse population
- High customer service orientation.
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures.
- Knowledge of and practical application of Adult Learning Theory and instructional design principles.
- Instructional Design experience.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office and ability to learn technology quickly.
- Demonstrated commitment to a teamwork environment.
- Background in training/teaching and/or adult learning, preferred.
- Knowledge of call center business and/or experience, desired.
- Experience with Captivate or/and Articulate may be required to work on Digital Instructional Design,
- Experience with Story