Two Men and a Truck: Part-Time/Full-Time Positions
Now Hiring! Full-time, Part-time and seasonal positions available!
Moving & driving
As a mover or truck driver, you will have a partner and together provide a world class customer service experience in the handling of each customer’s possessions. This position provides a unique opportunity for those looking to combine skills obtained from previous experience working in general labor positions such as; truck driving, landscaping, construction or warehouse labor with their customer service talents.
What We Offer
- -Raises at 90 days, 6 months and 1 year
- -Earn tips from customers – average of $150+ per week
- -Bonus opportunities – ranging between $25-$250 per month + hourly increases
- -Paid time off after 1 year of employment
- -401k with company match
- -Career advancement opportunities
- -Provide exceptional customer service as you safely move, pack and unpack customer belongings
- -Greet customer upon arriving at the specified location and complete a walk-through of the premises
- -Communicate professionally in English, both verbally and in writing; comfortably interface with customer
- -Assist truck driver with truck inspections and moving equipment inventory
- -Share responsibility with the truck driver in accurately completing paperwork and payment collection
Because moving is stressful, we seek candidates with a commitment to customer service and an appreciation for variety in your job! We train for these positions, however, experience in warehouse work, truck driving, construction, or other general labor positions is helpful!
-Valid driver’s license and good driving record
-Willing to submit to pre-employment background check and regular drug screening
-High school diploma or equivalent
-Stamina to lift heavy items (100 lbs or more) repeatedly while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
-Excellent customer service skills
-Professional attitude and demeanor
-Experience in the fields of general labor, truck driving, material handling, landscaping, material handler, construction or warehouse helpful
-Good hand-eye coordination