Automation Test Specialist Ford Motor Company
Req ID: 27616BR
Location: Dearborn, MI
The role is to coordinate and participate in creating Automation test cases and execution for across the AD Product line projects. This is a challenging position working in a fast paced, high -visibility environment in various portfolios in FORD.
- Responsible for developing automation test strategy, test scenarios and test execution and coordinating with team members to insure solid test coverage is being addressed
- Drive cost effectiveness through use of automation techniques, Load & Performance and process improvements
- Responsible for design and development of Automation frameworks based on application requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of experience with designing test scenarios/test cases
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different tools and multiple frameworks.
- Strong hands experience on tools and frameworks like Selenium, UFT, Perfecto, Appium.
- Experience creating the automation strategy for automation projects with multiple tools and technologies after understanding the business needs.
- Experience with integration of automation scripts for Continuous Integration using tools like Jenkins, Maven and UBuild.
- Experience defining best practices and framework approach for automation
- Software development and architecture experience
- Experience in leading multiple automation projects.
- Strong understanding on automation utilizing testing tools such as Selenium / Java, SQL / Database. Mobile automation (Perfecto and Appium) API testing (Ready API).
- Should have experience working at organization level COE activities
- Exposure to Advanced Agile technologies like ATDD / TDD, Continuous Integration.
- Should be able to take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of automation effort.
- Experience owning an end-to-end process to define and implement architecture.
The distance between imagination and … creation. It can be measured in years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance. When you join the Ford team, you discover all the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you’d expect from a diverse global leader. You’ll become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products – and it is always ready to go further.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.