The Ford Motor Company’s Body Structures / Closures / CAE team is reaching out to WSU looking for recent college graduates interested in engineering positions
The Ford Motor Company’s Body Structures / Closures / CAE team is reaching out to university campuses looking for recent college graduates that are interested in engineering positions in a Fortune 100 company. The Ford Motor Company continues to drive it’s “Go Further” campaign globally to meet the needs of our customers and the challenges of our industry. We are looking for candidates in Body Structures / Closures / CAE that meet the criteria identified in the job posting below, Req # 11998.
Summary of Position Requirements:
- Lead the design, development, and release of body structural components/assemblies from concept through production
- Work with attribute teams to meet the vehicle level targets for NVH, Safety, and Durability
- Achieve world class part quality, cost, tooling, and functional requirements within the program milestone timing
- Support Program Team reviews, Technical Design Reviews, and – - – Supplier Tier1/Tier2 reviews as required
- Support part buyoff and tooling reviews as required
- Support prototype builds and pre-launch builds, and lead timely issue resolution
- Lead design change requests through the change approval & release process
- Manage subsystem DV/PV test requirements and results in internal test reporting system
- Engage support as necessary from Subject Matter Experts to drive resolution to cross functional technical issues
- Implement new technologies and materials into design and development of components / assemblies
If you are a recent graduate and are interested in this opportunity, please complete the application process at the following link:
Once you have entered the site, select Search Openings, then enter the req number into the box labeled Auto Req ID.
The Req ID Number is 11998.
Once you have completed the application, you will receive a call from our recruiting department.