DTE Looking for a Senior Analyst – Corporate Development
Supports all merger, acquisition & divestiture related activities and leads M&A projects as assigned.Accountabilities
– Assess market and business opportunities using financial projections, market screening, comparative valuations and comparative strategic value.
– Participate in merger, acquisition & divestiture related due diligence.
– Analyze business operating plans, strategies and forecasts to support valuation decisions.
– Assist in preparing presentations for management.
– Assist in maintaining, developing and administering the company’s corporate policies regarding the review and approval process of capital investments
– Participate in the company’s longer term planning process. Focus is on determining the implications of our intended plans – assessing whether we are meeting our goals, impact to future share price, balance sheet implications
– Bachelor’s Degree. MBA or professional certification (CPA) preferred.
– 5 years of experience in business and financial analysis (1 to 3 years of strategy experience preferred)
– Demonstrated ability to think strategically across a range of industry competitors.
– Demonstrated analytical, financial analysis, problem solving skills and project management.
– Ability to integrate the external industry environment and DTE business models to facilitate development of business strategies.
– Strong communication and writing skills.
– Must successfully complete an online assessment, if required.