Grant Associates looking for an Account Manager for their Michigan Works Services
Job Title: Account Manager Salary: base plus bonus
Division/Department: Business Services
Reports to: Business Manager
APPLY HERE: http://www.applitrack.com/grantassociates/onlineapp/
The Account Manager generates new business relationships by implementing effective sales and marketing strategies. The Account Manager will develop a portfolio of accounts with recurring, high-volume recruitment needs. He/she will be responsible for sourcing and screening candidates based on the employer’s specifications. Our work environment is fast-paced and performance-based.
WORK AND EDUCATION EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications, management or related field
• Successful experience in meeting goals in a high volume sales environment
• Ability to thrive in a performance-driven business setting and consistently meet goals
• Demonstrated successful experience presenting in front of large groups
• Superior Communications skills in writing and orally
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a team
• Strong organizational skills
• Exceptional sales skills with a demonstrated ability to generate leads, close deals and deliver results
• Critical and creative thinking skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead and direct team activities
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, CRM applications and online sourcing tools
• Market staffing and training services to employers in key industries to secure new accounts and job openings
• Build a pipeline of qualified candidates to fill open positions, screen them according to the job requirements, refer them to interviews, and follow-up with the employer
• Advise candidates on how to prepare for interviews
• Expand relationships with existing business customers and market additional beneficial services
• Network with businesses, trade associations and other groups to develop new employer relationships
• Meet monthly placement targets and report on results
• Responds promptly and professionally to customers
• Manage database of job development leads
• Performs other duties as assigned
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before managers, staff, business partners and customers.
MATHEMATICAL AND REASONING SKILLS:
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Ability to apply knowledge of current research and theory in specific field. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, businesses and community. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in oral and written form. Ability to perform duties with awareness and in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.