2941 Street Food have multiple positions available currently; ;Line Associates, Prep Associates, Kitchen Associates, Butcher, Shift Supervisor, Bread Baker and Cashiers. To apply for a position, please visit their website at http://www.2941streetfood.com or e-mail your resume to Info@2941StreetFood.com
ThyssenKrupp has multiple internships available just waiting for YOU!!! Internships ranging from Human Resources, Financial Analyst, Special Project, Information Technology, plus many more. Please visit http://www.tkmna.com/tkmna/Careers/CareerOpportunities/Students/index.html for more information and ways to apply.
All students interested in a Global Data, Insights & Analytics internship opportunity at Ford MUST apply at http://corporate.ford.com/ShowJob/Id/921089/2017-GDI-A-Summer-Intern/ prior to their interview. The intern requisition number is 24533BR. Ford Motor Company will be on campus in the Career Services Department on November 2, 2016. **Must Register** for career services online at http://www.careerservices.wayne.edu
Check out hot jobs, career events, career advice and employer high lights by connecting with WSU Career Services on our social media platforms.
The Madison Wisconsin Police Department is seeking men and women join their department. Representatives will be on campus to offer the written exam and distribute applications. Monday, October 17, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. located in the Faculty Administration Building, Room 1339. There is no preregistration required. Testing is scheduled to last 2 hours. Good luck!!
Looking for resume assistance? Do you have questions about different resume styles? Come get your answers. We are hosting a Live Q&A on Resumes on October 27, 2016 12 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. in Room 1339 inside the Faculty & Administration Building. Come get all of your questions answered, any assistance needed we will be there! Look forward to seeing you there!
Do you have questions about interviewing techniques? Well we have answers! On October 25, 2016 at 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Career Services will host a Q&A in the Faculty & Administration Building Conference Room 1339. You will have the opportunity to ask what you’ve always wanted and needed to know about interviewing so you can land your dream job. We strongly encourage you to visit ur website at careerservices.wayne.edu for more job related information.
Thursday, September 29th
1:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Student Center Ballroom, Wayne State University
Share the news!
Language Careers & Internships at the NSA
September 28, 2016
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
1339 Faculty/Administration Building
Learn about Full Time and Internship opportunities at the NSA
NSA Language Analysts play a vital role in providing intelligence to United States policy‐makers, military commanders, and law enforcement officials so that they can make well‐informed decisions to safeguard the United States and its allies. Come talk with representatives from NSA’s language world as they explain what languages NSA is looking for, what language analysis work is like, the training involved, where an NSA language career might take you, and what to expect of the hiring process.
Not ready for full‐time employment yet? The NSA Summer Language Program is a 12‐week paid summer internship for undergraduate and graduate students with skills in either Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Persian‐Farsi, or Russian. The application window for the 2017 NSA Summer Language Program is open through 15 October, 2016. Come find out more!
The National Security Agency (NSA) is a key member of the United States Intelligence Community.
Research Library Analyst Job Opportunity for Library Science Major!
Responsible for providing corporate library services including: reference and research, collection/organization/dissemination of information resources, website content management, and subscription management. Work duties require accuracy and coordination and highly developed organizational and problem solving skills.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform reference and research duties, including responding to user requests for information from internal and external resources, onsite and offsite materials, and print and non-print media.
• Manage library collections including the processing, circulation, cataloging, filing and shelving, and archiving of physical and electronic documents.
• Acquire, organize and provide online access to subscribed resources.
• Ensure data accuracy, management of data, and problem resolution.
• Independently evaluate and apply information management best practices for the organization and maintenance of records.
• Market and train end users on information resources both formally and informally.
• Manage corporate subscriptions to electronic resources.
• Support special projects and assignments; provide overall backup support for others.
• Ability to handle and complete multiple assignments.
• High level of oral and written interpersonal and formal communication skills.
• Ability to understand and translate customer business requirements.
• Demonstrate initiative and independent thinking involving situations with complexity and ambiguity.
• Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask.
• Knowledge of and insight into library operations and services.
• Previous experience in a corporate library/information center.
• Experience with library management systems and discovery systems.
• Experience with administering and integrating library Web-based services and resources.
• Knowledge of the automotive industry and automotive information sources is preferred.
• Proficient with SharePoint preferred
• Physical demands: ability to move/lift up to 20 pounds.
Education and/or Training:
• University BA or BS degree required.
• *******Master’s degree in Library or Information Science from an ALA-accredited Graduate
Interested candidates please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cresttek LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – applicants are evaluated without regard to their age, race, color religion, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
The CIA will be holding a CIA Day in Dearborn on October 21, 2016. The purpose of CIA Day is to showcase careers at the CIA and to explain the security process to pre-selected participants from a wide range of disciplines who are interested in analytic, clandestine, support, and STEM careers.
***If you are interested in attending, please submit a resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com before September 15, 2016. ***
Qualified participants will learn of the location and get specific instructions in a separate email. The event will be from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and the tentative schedule is as follows:
8:00 – 8:15 Welcome Remarks
8:15 – 9:00 Information Session – Overview of career and student opportunities
9:00 – 9:45 Suitability (Security) Briefing
9:45 – 10:00 Break
10:00 – 11:30 Panel Discussion
11:30 – 12:30 Lunch – Networking
Afternoon Concurrent Sessions: 12:45 – 2:15 and 2:30 – 4:00
Directorate specific workshops
4:00 – 4:45 Networking
4:45 – 5:00 Wrap-Up
Participants should meet the following criteria:
· US Citizenship;
· Minimum GPA of 3.0 (overall and/or major);
· Possess or pursuing a four year degree;
· Interest in working for the federal government;
· Interest in a career related to foreign affairs;
· Demonstrated leadership qualities; and
· Willingness to relocate to Washington, DC area
If you are interested in attending, please submit a resume and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 15, 2016.
If you are interested in applying to our career or student opportunities prior to the event, please apply online at www.cia.gov/careers. Applicants who are deemed qualified will be contacted in the future for an interview. Interviews may occur on October 22, 2016.
Date: Thursday, September 29th
Time: 1:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Location: Student Center Ballroom
Come and network for a job or learn where you want to work. This professional job fair is for Wayne State students/alumni to connect and network with employers about job opportunities and/or company information.
All majors welcome!
For a list of participating companies, please visit http://careerservices.wayne.edu/employmentexpo.php.
MERS is a Lansing-based public nonprofit that manages more than $9 billion in retirement plans for municipal employees statewide. Want to be a part of our plan? Here’s what we’re looking for:
• Governmental Affairs Director
The Governmental Affairs Director will develop and implement a proactive approach to governmental affairs by facilitating productive relationships with federal, state and local legislators/officials and staff to promote MERS customer priorities for retirement security. He/she will provide information and analysis regarding the effects of federal and state legislative and regulatory proposals relating to policies affecting MERS and impacting Michigan and its municipalities and citizens. In coordination with the Chief Strategic and External Affairs Officer, the Governmental Affairs Director will establish policy and legislative positions, advance system priorities key to our customers, and facilitate effective advocacy through planning and outreach.
To view details: http://www.mersofmich.com/MERS/About-MERS/Careers
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT OF VACANCY
June 10, 2016
POSITION: LIBRARIAN II – CHILDREN/YOUTH SERVICES
AGENCY: VARIOUS BRANCHES
SALARY: $44,500.00 – $50,200.00
For a complete description of branches, log on to http://www.detroitpubliclibrary.org/.
This position should be public by the end of today, 6/10.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS –EXTERNAL APPLICANTS
* Submit completed resume with cover letter to email@example.com
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE BY 4:00 p.m., July 10, 2016.
No person shall be subject to discrimination in employment, in any program or activity of the Detroit Public Library.
Dear Wayne State University Student / Alumnus:
There will be a job fair held at Tech Town ~ Please see below for details.
Date of Fair: May 5, 2016
Time of Fair: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Location of Fair: 440 Burroughs St., Detroit, MI 48202
Click on the link to obtain registration details: http://www.targetedjobfairs.com/may-5-2016-detroit-mi-tech-engineering-career-fair/#tab-id-1
Michigan First Credit Union is a state of the art, progressive company located in Lathrup Village, Michigan with branch locations throughout Southeastern Michigan and Grand Rapids. We have 250+ team members and are growing! We focus on serving our valued members and being the best and most highly regarded financial institution in the industry.
Michigan First Credit Union has been the proud recipient of:
- 2015 the Detroit Free Press Top Work Places
- 2015 National Best & Brightest
- 2015 Best Credit Unions to Work For
- 95,000+ members, operating from nine branches in Metro Detroit and three branches in Grand Rapids
- Member Services Call Center 24/7/365
- Assets of more than 765 million dollars
- On-site gym and Game Room at the Evergreen location
Human Resources Internship
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program preferably Human Resources.
- Must be a college student who is performing well and actively involved in their school.
- Engage passive and active candidates
- Partner with the Talent Selection team to understand the hiring needs, build targeted sourcing plan to fill Michigan First Credit Union career opportunities
- Source candidates from a variety of avenues, with a strong emphasis on Open Hire, social media, search engines, and niche regional and national job boards
- Follow up with candidates to answer any questions regarding an opportunity, recruiter or client
- Previous exposure working in a business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous details.
- Excellent computer skills, including all Microsoft Office programs and agility in internet research.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Diligent work ethic.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Problem Solving – the individual can identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyses information skillfully.
- Judgment – the individual displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing – the individual prioritizes and plans work activities by using time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Safety/Security – the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses company equipment and materials properly and in accordance with policies.
- Member Service – the individual manages difficult or emotional member situations. Responds promptly to needs, obtaining feedback to improve service and meets commitments.
- Communications – speaks clearly and professionally in positive or negative situations. Listens and gets clarification before responding. Written communications are clear and informative, edited for spelling and grammar. Ability to read and interpret written information effectively including numerical data.
- Teamwork – balances team and individual responsibilities. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views. Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Gives and welcomes feedback.
- Professionalism – approaches others and members in a tactful manner. Responses well under pressure including treating others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position. Demonstrates accountability for their own actions.
Apply online here: https://michiganfirst.com/about-us/join-our-team/