This semester has made us thankful for several things:
- Dedicated members
- Our Pre-Thanksgiving Potluck that took place on November 19th
- Having a nice time at Temple Campus Ministry’s Thanksgiving dinner on November 26th
- The growth of our Sunday Church service
- An e-board that is enthused about making this organization run efficiently
- Personal blessings
We hope that next semester brings about even more things to be happy and thankful about!
- Our last Bible Study of the semester is tomorrow, December 3rd at 6:30 p.m in State Hall Room 311
- Our Sunday Church service will be held at 3:00 p.m. in State Hall Room 134
We hope to see you!
If there are ever any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Bridge the Gap is hosting a Thanksgiving Potluck next week–November 19th–in State Hall!
The event will take place at 6:30 p.m. in room 311.
Everyone is invited!!!
The flyer has been attached for your viewing purposes. Check it out: Bridge the Gap Thanksgiving flyer
Bridge the Gap is a Christian & social organization at WSU. We host (and participate in) a variety of events, and plan to utilize this blog to get the word out to the campus community.
What do we do?
- Bible discussion: Join us on Tuesdays in State Hall 311 (starting at 6:30 p.m)!
- Church service: Join us for our weekly Sunday church service at 3:00 p.m–right here on campus–in State Hall 134!
- Events: Community Service, Bowling, Harvest Fest, Panel discussions!
Contact us at btgwsu@gmail if you are interested in attending an event or learning more about what we have to offer.